Bed bugs are small, reddish-brown insects with flat, oval bodies. They are common pests that feed on the blood of humans and animals, though they strongly prefer human blood due to our wide areas of exposed skin. When it comes to controlling bed bugs in your Carrollton business, the first step is learning how to identify their presence. Signs of bed bug activity include:
- Small, reddish-brown spots of bed bug fecal matter.
- A strong musty odor that grows stronger as the size of your infestation increases.
- Bloodstains on your sheets, bedding, and upholstery.
- Tiny white bed bug eggs about the size of a pinhead.
- Bed bug bites, which are arranged in clusters or rows.
Bed bug infestations are difficult to control and prevent, which is why early identification is key. If you believe bed bugs have taken over your Carrollton business, the professionals at Bullseye K-9 Detection can help. Give us a call today to get started.